Medical Health Tourism@ India is a developing concept whereby people from world over visit India for their medicaland wellness /relaxation needs. The Most commonly preferred high level specialised treatments are Cardiology and Cardiothoracic surgery, Orthopedic surgery, Bariatric or Obesity surgery, Gastroenterology, Ophthalmology, Dentistry, Infertility , Knee Replacement, Transplantation of vital organs, Cancer treatment, Cosmetic surgery to name a few.
The reason, why India is a favourable destination is because of it's infrastructure and Medical technology ,which is at par with those in USA, UK and Europe based hospitals . India has some of the best hospitals and treatment centers in the world with the best facilities. Since it is also one of the most favourable tourist destinations in the world,therefore Medication combines with tourism has come into effect, what we popularly call asthe concept of Medical Tourism .
Simply because Best Talent , Best Hospitals , Best Nursing , Best Alternative Treatment !!India has one of the best qualified professionals in each and every field, and this fact has now been realized the world over. The health care costs is exorbitantly high is other developed countries , patients in the developed world are looking towards India for medical treatment. India is capitalizing on its low costs , world class hospitals and highly trained doctors to appeal to these "medical tourists." India offers World Class Medical Facilities, comparable with any of the western countries. India has state of the art Hospitals and the best qualified doctors. Even with airfare, the cost of travel to India for surgery can be very cheaper, and the quality of services is often better than that found in the United States and UK. Many countries have developed links for speedy treatments in India for their nationals on account of the fact that in these countries one has to wait for extended periods of time to undergo operations. A patient will come to India where he will undergo medical treatment and along with has option to travel the Indian cultural and pilgrim destinations as per choice.
Now India is a leading player in the medical tourist/healthcare facilitation industry. It is increasingly emerging as the destination of choice for a wide range of medical procedures. Within India, we have partnered with world-class private care hospitals, which provide quality medical services at affordable prices for our clients. We have worked with these facilities to ensure that they will deliver a service that will meet your high expectations.
There are numerous advantages of going to India for treatment. Some of the advantages of going to India for medical treatment are:
Advantages of going to India for Medical Treatment
• Best in class Hospitals
• Internationally accredited medical facilities using the latest technologies
• Highly qualified Physicians/Surgeons and hospital support staff
• Significant cost savings compared to domestic private healthcare
• Medical treatment costs in India are lower by at least 40-70% when compared to similar procedures in US and the UK
• No Waiting Hours
• Fluent English speaking staff
• Options for private room, translator,dedicated staff during your stay and many other tailor-made services
• Can easily be combined with a holiday / business trip
Brief About India
India is one of the oldest civilizations in the world with a variety of rich cultural heritage. It has achieved multifaceted socioeconomic progress during the last few years of its Independence. India has proved its mettle in almost all the fields be it agricultural production or industrialisation or space / medical science. It covers an area of 32,87,263 sq km, extending from the snow-covered Himalayan heights to the tropical rain forests of the south. Bounded by the Great Himalayas in the north, it stretches southwards and at the Tropic of Cancer, tapers off into the Indian Ocean between the Bay of Bengal on the east and the Arabian Sea on the west.
Lying entirely in the northern hemisphere, the mainland extends between latitudes 8°4' and 37°6' north, longitudes 68°7' and 97°25' east, and measures about 3,214 km from north to south between the extreme latitudes and about 2,933 km from east to west between the extreme longitudes. It has a land frontier of about 15,200 km. The total length of the coastline of the mainland, Lakshwadeep Islands, and the Andaman and Nicobar Islands is 7,516.6 km
Jaipur in last few years have emerged as a strong contender in providing best in classMedical treatment . Jaipur not only has got best Doctors like Dr Samin Sharma ( Cardiology) , Dr Ajeet Bana ( CVTS/CABG), Dr Dharkar ( Neuro ) , Dr SadaSukhi ( Kidney Transplant) , Dr Neeraj Kasliwal ( ENT) , Dr Swarnkar ( Infertility IVF) . Jaipur also has comeup with world class hospitals like Fortis , Eternal Heart , Soni Manipal, Narayana MultiSpeciality & Mahatma Gandhi Hospital etc.
Jaipur , which is a very safe, peaceful, pollution free city is also known for its rich heritage & hospitality along with modern amenities like World Trade park , Metro Train & 7 Star Hotels etc. International Airport alongwith connectivity to all major cities of India makes it then a most preferred destination of ultimate satisfaction.
About Rajasthan Culture
Jaipur Rajasthan is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India, for both domestic and international tourists. Rajasthan attracts tourists for its historical forts, palaces, art and culture. Every third foreign tourist visiting India also travels to Rajasthan as it is part of the Golden Triangle for tourists visiting India.Endowed with natural beauty and a great history, Rajasthan has a flourishing tourism industry. The palaces of Jaipur, lakes of Udaipur, Dargah of Ajmer and desert forts of Jodhpur Bikaner & Jaisalmer are among the most preferred destinations of many tourists, Indian and foreign.
Tourist Destination of Rajasthan
• Jaipur - Known as pink city of India and the capital of Rajasthan famous for palaces and temples.
• Ajmer- Popular for shrine of Sufi Saikhllnt Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti.
• Jodhpur- Fortress-city at the edge of the Thar Desert, famous for its blue homes and architecture.
• Udaipur – the lake City of Rajasthan , also Known as the "Venice of India".
Other Popular tourist attractions
• Pushkar - Ghats at Pushkar lake, Rajasthan.
• Bikaner - Famous for its havelis, palaces and temples.
• Chittorgarh - Popular for its monument and fort
• Bundi - Popular for its forts, palaces and stepwell reservoirs known as baoris.
• Jaisalmer - Famous for its golden fortress, havelis and some of the oldest Jain Temples and libraries.
• Mount Abu - Popular hill station, famous for 11th century Dilwara Jain Temples and natural beauty. Highest peak in the Aravalli Range of Rajasthan, Guru Shikhar is just 15 km from the main town.
• Nathdwara - This town near Udaipur hosts the famous temple of Shrinathji.
• Neemrana - Located in the heart of the 'golden triangle', Neemrana is almost equidistant from the tourist sites of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
• Pushkar - It has the first and one of the very few Brahma temples in the world.
• Ranakpur – Large Jain Temple complex with near 1444 pillars and exquisite marble carvings.
• Ranthambore - Situated near Sawai Madhopur. This town has historic Ranthambore Fort and one of the largest and most famous national park of India (Ranthambore National Park).
• Sariska Tiger Reserve - Situated in the Alwar district.
• Shekhawati - Located are small towns such as Mandawa and Ramgarh with frescoed havelis between 100 years to 300 years old, and Vedic period Dhosi Hill.