• DM (Cardiology) – AIIMS, New Delhi, India
• M.D. (Internal Medicine) – S.M.S. Medical College, Jaipur, India
• M.B.B.S. – S.M.S. Medical College, Jaipur, India
• Senior Consultant Interventional Cardiologist at Fortis Escorts Hospital, Jaipur since July 2010 to July 2013
• Consultant Interventional Cardiologist at S. K.Soni Hospital, Jaipur from Dec 2008 to July 2010
• Consultant Interventional Cardiologist at Heart and General Hospital, Jaipur from July 2007 to Nov 2008
• Junior Consultant Interventional Cardiologist in the department of Interventional Cardiology at Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi from Aug 2005 to Jun 2007
• Senior Resident (DM) in the Department of Cardiology, All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi, from July 2002 to July 2005
• Senior Resident (Cardiology) in Department of Cardiology, SGPGI, Lucknow from Jan 2002 to Jun 2002
• Assistant Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Mahatma Gandhi National Institute of Medical Science, Jaipur from July 2001 to Dec 2001
• Honorary Senior Resident in Department of Cardiology, S.M.S Medical College, Jaipur from July 2000 to June 2001
• Senior Resident (Cardiology) at Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre, New Delhi from July 1999 to June 2000
• Junior Resident in the Department of Internal Medicine, S.M.S Medical College, Jaipur from July 1995 to July 1998
• Next Generation Drug Eluting Stents. (Medical Update.2007; 17:933-935).
• Elevated high sensitivity CRP levels in patients with mitral stenosis and left atrial thrombus. (Int. J. Cardiol. 2007 Jan 30;:epub17270297).
• Should Beta blockers continue to open against Hypertension?
• (Indian Heart J 2006; 58:297-300).
• Radiofrequency Perforation for Pulmonary Atresia and Intact Venticular Septum. (Indian Heart J 2004; 56:50-53).
• Significance of C – reactive protein Levels in Determining Outcome following Acute Anterior Myocardial Infraction – an In- Hospital Study. (Current Medical Trends 2001; 5:1018-22).
• An Emerging Hope in the Management of Acute Myocardial Infraction: Combination therapy of Reduced dose Fibrinolytics and Glycoprotein II b- III a Inhibtion. (SDMH Jour 2000; 24:2:1-6).
• Gold Medal in M.D (Internal Medicine)
• Invited by American College of Cardiology, Innovation in Intervention Summit(March’2010), Atlanta, USA for meet the expert session- Presented complex renal intervention technique in high risk case of aorto-arteritis with single functioning kidney, bilateral subclavian occlusion and infra-renal aortic extreme tortuosity with stenosis. This achievement was widely acknowledged by interventional fraternity.
• Life member of Cardiology Society of India.
• Life member of Indian Medical Association.