1. MBBS (1996): Dr S.N.Medical College, Jodhpur University of Rajasthan, India
2. M.S. (Postgraduation in Surgery 1996-1999): University College of Medical Sciences University of Delhi, India
3. M.Ch. (Doctoral course 2001- 2004): G.B.Pant Hospital Gastrointestinal Surgery University of Delhi, India.
Honorary Fellowship in Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary (HPB) & Liver Transplant Surgery KING’S COLLEGE LONDON, UK
- 1. Silver medal for second best paper at the Annual Conference of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI), Delhi Chapter, 1996.
- 2. Faculty with Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education (EISA) of Johnson & Johnson.
- 3. “Young achiever Award” by Indian Medical Association- Jaipur branch, 2011
1. April 2015- June 2015
Institute of Liver Studies
Deptt. of Liver Transplant & HPB Surgery
King’s College Hospital
2. August 2011 – presently
Senior Consultant Gastrointestinal, HPB, Minimal Access & Bariatric Surgery
Fortis-Escorts Hospital, Jaipur, India
3. August 2005- July 2011
Consultant Gastrointestinal, HPB, Laparoscopic & Bariatric Surgery
S.K.Soni Hospital, Jaipur, India.
4. January 2005 – June 2005
Fellowship Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgery
Henry Dunant Hospital, Athens, Greece
5. July 2004- December 2004
Consultant Gastroenterology Surgery
Kailash Hospital, Noida, India.
6. May 2001- May 2004
M.Ch. Gastrointestinal Surgery (Doctoral course)
G.B.Pant Hospital, New Delhi, India
7. June 1999- September 2000
Senior Resident, Deptt of General Surgery
University College of Medical Sciences & Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital, India
SUMMARY OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE-
1. Qualified Gastrointestinal & Hepato-pancreato-biliary surgeon with experience of more than 4000 operations in last 9 years in this field covering the whole spectrum of diseases including cancers, obesity and other benign conditions (with both open and minimal access approaches).
2. More than 150 liver resections for various malignant & benign conditions including cancer gallbladder, cholangio carcinoma, HCC , liver secondaries & trauma etc..
3. Also expertise in Hepato-Pancreatico-Duodenectomy, Monosegmentectomies, Biliary reconstruction, Choledochal cyst excision, Spleno-renal shunt, More than 200 Pancreatico-duodenectomies ,Whipple’s procedure with arterial & venous resections, Laparoscopic distal pancreatectomies, Enbloc IVC tumor resection, Transthoracic retroperitoneal aorto-byfemoral bypass for suprarenal aortic blocks , more 150 Laparoscopic bariatric surgery- sleeve gastrectomies, Roux-en-y gastric bypass & mini gastric bypass, Thoraco- Laparoscopic esophagectomies, Laparoscopic adrenalectomies, Total proctocolectomy with IPAA for UC & FAP
PUBLICATIONS- 23 in indexed journals and textbooks
FACULTY LECTURES- in various National & international congresses latest being-
1. Invited to deliver Guest lecture on “ Laparoscopic Pancreatic Resections & Pancreatic resections with arterial & venous resection-reconstructions” at World Congress Digestive Diseases (WCDD) to be held at Nanjing, China, 19 th -21st Dec. 2015.
1. Life member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
2. Life member of Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology (IASG).
3. Life member of Indian Chapter of International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Surgery Association (IHPBA).
4. Member of International Association of Pancreatology & Indian Pancreas club (applied for)
5. Life member of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons (IAGES).
6. Life member of the Indian Medical Association (IMA).
7. Life member of Rajasthan Association of Minimal Access Surgeons (RAMAS).
8. Life member of Surgeon’s Society of Jaipur (Rajasthan).